Forms and Fees
Completing your child’s band forms and fees are as easy as
1 – 2 – 3!
Follow the steps below to update Presto, complete forms, and pay fees.
Clicking any button below will open a new window so you can easily come back to this page as a reference!
It appears you are accessing this website from a smart phone!
While it is possible to complete all three steps from a phone, we strongly encourage families to do so from a computer, laptop, or tablet.
Step 1: Update Presto Account
- Refer to your email for a Welcome Email from Presto.
- Follow the steps in the email to create your Presto account.
- All emails on file will receive a welcome email.
- If there are two parents on a student profile, both parents should create their own, separate accounts.
- The information will sync between both accounts.
- Once you have created your account, verify and update all information for you and your child.
Step 2: Complete Forms
All forms are completed online
- Click the button below
- Follow the instructions and complete the forms to the best of your ability
- If you have multiple students, please complete an online form for each student (there is an option to submit another form at the end)
Step 3: Pay Band Fees
To view how much you owe:
- Log on to Presto
- The Dashboard will tell you the total amount of fees due
- To view an itemized list, click Download Statement
To pay online:
- On the Dashboard, click Make a Payment
- Next to each fee, type in the amount to pay (the full fee amount.)
- Click Next
- On the next screen, type in your Credit/Debit card information and click Next
- Complete the payment process. There is an automatic 2.9% + $0.30 added to each transaction to cover the processing fee.
To pay with cash/check:
- Send the amount due in cash or a check made out to Hebron Band Booster Club with your child to school
- Your child will turn in the money to the band hall lockbox
- Payments are collected weekly and take 10-14 days to appear in your Presto account